Thursday, February 21, 2008

What ho, Tuppy!

It is WINDY here. I was blown off my path at least 10 times walking back from class. Speaking of class, I have an attractive male lecturer. This is such a relief. I have been waiting to have an attractive professor since I left Mr. McNees' class. I can't think of one attractive professor I've had at Carolina. Sometimes I just need inappropriate outlets for my lust. Is that a crime?

Last night my friends and I made a full English breakfast for dinner, which was delicious. I tried beans on toast. Then for some reason I had the most delayed reaction to alcohol ever. I'm not going to detail my consumption, but I really thought I drank quite a bit. I think I was drunk in my sleep. But I felt hardly any of it while I was awake. It was strange. The night was enjoyable, though. Social interaction can be pretty good times.

Also good times? Sesame seed bagels. Finally finishing If on a winter's night a traveler. And giving a good presentation on Wide Sargasso Sea in my seminar.

Not good times? Sainsbury's chick pea curry. I thought it was going to transport me to a past Monday or Thursday and suddenly I was going to be in the bottom of Lenoir doing the DTH crossword with Joe. But no. It just tasted off. And I'm still here. And yes, I know the days when Sitar India Palace comes to Lenoir.

So there is no other news. I am going to London on Saturday to visit Ashley and Joe, and I think we're planning to go to a West End show. There is a TKTS booth in London, so I'm making them hit it up on Saturday before I arrive. I cannot contain my love for the South Street Seaport TKTS booth, and for TKTS booths in general. I really like saying "Tee Kay Tee Ess Booth."

It feels like Friday.

2 comments:

Detgen said...

Beans on toast: as gross as it sounds? Y/N

Lindsey said...

Surprisingly, N.