Monday, February 18, 2008

Barlowdown, Volume II

So last night I booked my plane ticket from Bristol to Prague on the 22nd of March. I am officially going to travel. My plan is Prague -> Naples (Smeags!) -> Munich -> Amsterdam -> Wherever/Home.

Last night I hung out with all the people I'm traveling with so we could book our tickets, and we went to a pub where I drowned my sorrows in cider. Recommended pub for anyone coming to Bristol: Highbury Vaults on St. Michael's Hill.

This week I have to read Henry V and do a small presentation on Wide Sargasso Sea, which I would recommend, especially if you've read Jane Eyre. But if you haven't read Jane Eyre, what are you doing? Read it. And then read Wide Sargasso Sea.

Today I am making fake passports and possibly doing my laundry. It's going to be legendary.

No comments: