Friday, March 7, 2008

Me? I like animals who can do math.

Do you ever try to check your mirrors while you're walking so you can see who is behind you?

None of my pants fit me anymore. I am either going to really have to step it up on the food front, or buy a new pair of pants. I have been trying the former for the past few days just because of terrible, depressing things, but tomorrow I will probably attempt the latter. It's not a good idea to go grocery shopping when you are depressed. I always buy a lot of frozen Italian food and then forget to buy ice cream, and then I am more depressed because I forgot the ice cream. And the toilet paper, but that's a separate matter.

My flatmates are so irritating. I hate being sequestered in my room, but I really don't want to have to deal with six drunk 18-year-olds. I just want a glass of milk; I don't need your stares. Continue drinking your Tesco vodka and playing cards.

EDIT (2:48 a.m.): At this point the party they decided not to tell anyone they were having has been going on for at least 6 hours. Right now I just want to throttle each and every one of them. And I want to kick the ass of whoever designed my flat and thought putting a window to the hallway above the door was a good idea. Oh, thanks. Now my room is just as bright as the hallway! Fantastic. I'm so glad I moved to Britain so I could have terrible neighbors again. What am I, a rude people magnet? Oh my God I am fed up with this week.

No comments: