Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This post was titled retroactively.

Hello friends! I am in München. And guess what? That ü is a key on this keyboard. I didn't have to type in a word I know with an ü and then copy and paste it, which is how I usually make special characters.

Today I went on a guided tour of Dachau. It was a really good tour, and I'm glad that I paid for a guide rather than going on my own. The guide was a guy from Ireland who has been living in Munich for 9 years. His tour was really informative. I learned a lot. Also I find Irish accents very pleasing, so that was good, especially because he could be slightly long-winded.

After the tour Tyler and I went to the Augustiner Brewery's beer hall with the three other people who were on our tour with us. I had a liter of Augustiner Radler Maß which apparently is beer flavored with lemonade. It was pretty good.

OK I am running out of time on this computer. Later.

No comments: