Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am not dead yet.

Last Friday I left for London where I did these fun things:

I saw Bon Iver and Iron & Wine play, I saw Spamalot, I went to the British Museum, the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery, the Natural History Museum, Kensington Gardens, Windsor Castle, and I saw A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Globe Theatre. Everything was var nice. Joe and I had a good time hanging out, and he came back to Bristol with me on Wednesday. We went to Bath and saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Now I am back in Bristol just relaxing and trying to figure out what to do next. It's hard to believe I will be back in the States in fewer than 30 days. My emotions regarding that fact are very complicated.

I am also trying to figure out what color I should paint my room at home. If anyone has any thoughts on the Behr paint colors 'Scotch Lassie,' 'Mirage Lake,' or 'Teal Zeal,' I would like to hear them.

That is all.

1 comment:

Logan said...

I have three jars of peanut butter waiting for you when you get home, so HURRY UP.