Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emilio!

Oh, hi. It's my birthday!

Thanks to those of you who sent me cards (e- or otherwise), posted on my Facebook wall, or just took a minute to think about how cool I am.

ACTUALLY. Right now I am officially 21. I am writing this at 11:36 am GMT, which means it is 6:36 am EST, the official time of my birth. (I think.) Good to know, right?

I haven't a care in the world today because yesterday I finished my Shakespeare paper. So except for editing, printing, and turning in, I am pretty much finished with school. Exciting Times USA.

My plans today are laundry, maybe sitting out on the Downs for awhile to get some sun, and then dinner and drunkenness. This day really makes me miss North Carolina and all the people who reside there, and it will be weird not to have a birthday lunch. BUT. This birthday should shape up to be pretty excellent.

I love you guys.

No comments: